If eyes are windows into the soul, your website is a window into your business.
Does your website accurately reflect the impressive work you do? Who you are? Does it do its job to garner new clients or sell your products?
Potential customers will hear about your business in a multitude of ways — a recommendation from a friend, an ad during their favorite podcast, a social media post, or meeting you at a networking event. But it’s a pretty sure bet that the first place they’ll go to learn more is your website.
Often that’s where the decision is made to buy or book an appointment...or keep looking.
Having a solid website that showcases your work, your mission, and your unique approach matters.
That’s why we take the time to get to know you as we craft the language and design the pages of your website. We also do a thorough assessment of your current website and your goals, so we can ensure the new website does exactly what you want it to.
Not sure if your website is as effective as it could be? Take our sample assessment below. These questions are part of the assessment we do with clients and will provide some insight as to how well your website is working for you.
- Does your website copy clearly describe the work you do in language that suits your brand?
- Does your website have logical navigation that makes it easy for potential customers to find what they’re looking for (like seeing your products or getting in touch with you)?
- Does your website structure flow well within each page and from page to page?
- Is all the information you’d like to have on your website currently there?
- Was your website built with responsive design so it renders correctly across all devices?
- Does your website have a form that enables potential customers to sign up for your newsletter and/or get added to your CRM?
- Does your website employ SEO best practices?
- Does your website employ ADA best practices for accessibility?
- Are you following data privacy best practices?
- Do you have Google Analytics set up to track traffic, page views, and user demographics?
If you answered “yes” to all or most of those questions, way to go!
If you answered “no” to all or most of them, maybe it’s time to bring that website up to snuff.
That said, we know many business owners don’t have the time or know-how to create a stand-out website on their own.
We do. And we’d love to create an incredible website for you.
We want your website to be a memorable introduction for your customers, one that represents the work you do and gives customers the confidence that you’re the company they’re looking for. We also want it to make it easy for you to sell products, generate leads, and grow your newsletter.
Reach out to us to talk about making your website shine.
Modern businesses rely on automation every day. Here are three of our favorite tools for helping our clients automate tasks and be more productive.
IT is no longer for geeks only! It's important for business leaders to understand the elements of IT that can make or break a business. IT is not only about internet connectivity, computer networks, and servers… it does include those things, but there are important strategic considerations to make as a business as well.